Saturday, January 16, 2010

Onyx Mall Weekend Sidewalk SALE!

Hi all!

The mall my store's at, Onyx Mall, is having a sidewalk sale! A bunch of the stores at the mall have put out some items right in front of their locations at deep discounts. I know P!nk is doing half off, and I decided to do the same. The sale goes from Friday to Sunday night. So, come on down and grab some cheapies!



As shown in the pic, I decided to put my most popular style, Martha, out for the sidewalk sale. So, each pack will be $125 and the fat pack will be just $500 lindens! I also put out a "Stay Classy!" T-shirt I made a little while back but hadn't put up for sale yet. It'll be $20 for the weekend sidewalk sale. I'll include a bigger pic of it below:



And last but not least, I also just put out a dollarbie "Qtπ" T-Shirt!
~ Rezzie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;