Friday, February 19, 2010

Mmmm, Honey...

Its Weekend Fever time! And, as the title implies, the common color for this weekend's event is Honey Yellow. Check out what I came up with:
Credits
Hair: RezIpsa Loc, Anna, Honey ~ Weekend Fever
Skin: Leafy, Miso, Sun/Emerald (you can only see the "sun" part in the pic, but the other eye shadow is an amazing color of green... how fab is that!)
Top: DeeTaleZ, shorty top, mint + fri.day, basic white cami

So, Anna is the new style I'm going to roll out a.s.a.p.. The style itself was pretty much finished about a week ago, however, I'm also working on an overhaul of all of my textures (mostly adding more detail and tweaking some colors a bit). This Weekend Fever Anna is a bit of a preview since it actually does have one of the re-worked textures. This one will be the new 7am version (second to lightest of the reds). I absolutely love how this one came out, so I had to use it. As soon as I'm done with all the new textures, and I color all of them in for Anna, it'll be ready for you gals!

Also, small *squee!* on Leafy... which I just discovered like a week ago and am now slightly obsessed with... the store has everything from shapes to poses to skins, but I'm currently in awe of the skins. The skins themselves are super detailed, and the makeups are both totally artistic and totally wearable at the same time. Exhibit A: is the skin I used in the pic, which has an amazing two-tone eye shadow makeup. It's one of the many gifts in the Thibedeau "My Funny Valentine" event, which goes until February 22nd I believe. Something that also brought me joy: Leafy is right next to one of my other faaaave stores, Pink Fuel, and the prize I got from the event had gifts from both of them! /me swoons... Ok, end of rant about awesome stores/designers :D

~ Rezzie

Taxi to the store to pick up the Weekend Fever Anna hair:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;