Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pot O' Gold Hunt!

Hi all!
I was so focused on finishing my new textures that I totally forgot to update on the start of the Pot O' Gold Hunt! Thankfully the end of the hunt isn't soon, so you all still have time to pick up the awesome gifties, including my own! You'll be looking for a golden coin, appropriately enough, and here's the T-shirt I came up with for you when you find it:
Credits (gal):
Hair: RezIpsa Loc, Anna, 6am
Shirt: RezIpsa Loc, Pot' O' Gold Hunt T-Shirt
Skin: Heartsick, Mistletoe & Wine, Reverie
Crown: Pink Fuel, Cutie Crown, (from My Funny Valentine event)
Ears: The Plastik, Elf Ears, Burdy

Credits (guy):
Shirt: RezIpsa Loc, Pot' O' Gold Hunt T-Shirt
Skin: Belleza, Thomas V2, Pale
Hair: MADesigns Hair, Billy Destroyed, Irish Coffee

So come on down and get your giftie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;