Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weekend Fever!

* RezIpsa Loc * is in this weekend's Weekend Fever event!

I'm so excited to be part of this awesome craze that's swarming all over the SL fashion world! I love the idea of giving everyone one common idea and then seeking the amazing variety of things designers in SL can come up with from that starting point. So, I'm really happy and honored to be included in the event and to try my hand at something like this. This weekend's common color is Mint Green, and here's what I came up with:

It's a re-colorized version of my Martha hair! I've re-worked the textures all over the hair to give it a more natural look, and I've changed all of the flexies in the front part of the hair to a brand new "hair chunks/strands" textures that I've been working on for the past week; of course, in the signature mint green color!
Credits:
Hair: RezIpsa Loc, Martha, Mint Chocolate
Skin: Belleza, Alyson, Group Gift
Shirt: fri.day, Basic White Tee (freebie as part of the free.kini)
Bangles: Pacadi Jasha, Tahta Bracelet II, Black


Here's some info on the event:
So, come on down to the store and pick up this limited time only Martha, Mint Chocolate, Weekend Fever hair for just $50L before it's gone Sunday at midnight!

Ciao for now!
Rezzie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;