Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day!

Hi All!

So, I made some St. Patty's day hair for a great new event at my main store's sim: Onyx Mall. Every Thursday and Friday the designers are setting up two items right in front of the store that will be special priced at $69L each! So, I decided to make 2 St. Patty's day styles :) Once the event was over I was kind of thinking what to do with them, since there really was still another few days until the actual St. Patty's, so I decided to put them up for bargain sale at both the main store and my Accessory Fair 2010 booth!

You can find them at both places for just $10L now! Here are the pics:

Credits
Hair: RezIpsa Loc, Sarah, St. Patty's, 6am
Skin: Leafy
Top:


Credits
Hair: RezIpsa Loc, Margaret, St. Patty's, 11pm
Skin: Leafy
Top:

So, come on down and pick these up before they're gone forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;