Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jeans!

So, to get back into the swing of creating stuff after RL spit me back out after finals (damn you school!), I decided to make some clothes. It had been a whiiiiile since I made jeans so I dove right into those!

My absolute favorite part of these jeans is the fact that they go all the way down to your ankles. In RL I really love jeans that go all the way down to almost your feet, especially skinny jeans that do that. So, to replicate that in SL, I made an extension using the sock layer! So, as you can see in the pics below, the jeans go all the way down to your ankles.

I made three different types of jeans. Well, two really, but one of them has 2 sub-kinds. I made a bunch of jeans with a "ribbon" accent, some with a broche accessory and some with a flower accessory, and then I made 4 animal print jeans. Here they are:

Broche & Ribbon Jeans:


Flower & Ribbon Jeans:


Animal Print Jeans:


Group Gift Jeans:


Dollarbie Jeans!


That's it for now! Hope you like 'em!

Rezzie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;