Saturday, June 26, 2010

This is some Good Shit!

The Good Shit Hunt starts today!

Brought to you by some of the coolest people I know in SL, don't be confused by this hunt's name! The hunt has nothing to do with bodily waste. It does, however, have everything to do with some of amazing designers from across the grid. Like, seriously, amazing. I am absolutely honored to be in a hunt with some of my fave SL stores (can you say fri.day, and Poetic Colors, and on and on and on!).

So, here's what I made. I hope its up-to-snuff with the rest of the amazing content creators in the GSH!


The Good Shit Hunt starts June 26 at 8pm and goes until July 10. You'll be looking for a soda pop bottle with the GSH logo on it. For more information, including a list of store SLurls, hints, pics, info on the in-world group, and much more, check out the Good Sh!t Hunt Blog!


Rezzie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;