Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oh look! A Satellite... or two!

The Jersey Shore
At the beginning of this year I said to myself: "Self, I am not going to get any satellites! 2011 is the year of simplifying and paring down." That lasted all of a couple of months until I got the amazing opportunity to be in two sims that I just LOVE. First, Jersey Shore. This is a pretty brand new sim that is just so super fun: it has a beach (of course), a boardwalk with amazing stores and... wait for it... RIDES. Yes, I said rides. It has fully functioning rollercoasters and such. So yeah, you should totally go check those out, oh and maybe swing by the store too, but that's clearly secondary.

Albero
Next up, Albero! Albero is a sim I'd been day-dreaming of joining for ages but always figured it would be too expensive or that no spots would be open. And then through the magic of plurk I found out that they were having a rental bargain and that they still had spots! *Dies* If you've ever been to an Albero event you know why I'm pumped. This sim has some of the most amazing hunts, gatcha festivals, seasonal events, I could go on and on. So, look forward to me being in a bunch of sale events soon! I hear there's a gatcha fest starting veeery soon too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I love this store and the customer service is 5 stars!! SL decided to "eat" the items I purchased from the store in Albero and they were missing from my inventory. I sent Rezispa a notecard about what had happened and she got back to me and resolved my issue in 1 min from the time I hit send. Love the products and customer service was spot on!! Will def be a returning customer. <3

Post a Comment

 
;